AMWEAR USA provides uniforms, outwear and accessories for law enforcement, EMT, security and military. We are proud to say that our uniforms are among the most highly desirable consumer goods in the public safety and security market. We have gone to great lengths to provide you, the customer, with products that are of the highest quality at the most affordable prices. We strive to meet the ever changing needs of these professionals and to ensure that they receive the quality customer service they deserve.
*** We are looking to fill two regional sales position and we preferred local candidates from:
- Texas area
- Illinois or Missouri area
Regional Sales Manager:
Sales teams are a cornerstone at Amwear USA. Our sales teams allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose, which is to connect and serve the people and businesses of our Public Safety community.
The role is responsible for creating and driving sales strategy and goals within a designated region working with existing wholesale distributors, hunting for additional distributor representation and making sales presentations to end user Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS and Security accounts.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Previous uniform or tactical equipment sales, military or law enforcement experience is beneficial.
- Solid computer skills.
- Build client confidence by making their experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Goal oriented with established track record in leading teams to achieving sales targets.
- Positive “can do” attitude, a highly motivated self-starter, quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Relishes working in a performance-driven environment.
- Resourceful, proactive, analytical.
- A natural team player, able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary leadership team to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Competent PC skills, particularly with MS office software.
- Competent in CRM.
- Heavy travel required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales management with a proven track record of success.
Pay and benefits
Salary plus commission eligibility.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Email resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet what we are looking for, we will be calling for a short phone interview, and then we will schedule an in person interview with management. Thank you!